Adsense

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Late Charges and Retail Interest



Your Name
Your Address

Date:

Bank
Bank Address 

Dear Sir or Madam,

RE :    VISA PLATINUM CARD NO. : 0000-0000-0000-0000

- LATE CHARGES AND RETAIL INTEREST

               
Refer to the above mention.

I notice that a late payment charges and retail interest had charged to my Statement on (Date) amounting (Amount) and (Amount) respectively. You could not charged the charges cause I bank-in my cheque on (Date) and my Statement due date on (Date). Kindly reverse both of these charges.

I attached the relevant documents for your reference. If you have any query please contact me at (Your phone number).

Your early attention will be much appreciated.

Thank you.



Yours faithfully,



…………………………..
Your Name
(NRIC No.: xxx)


No comments:

Post a Comment