Adsense

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Cancellation of Credit Card : Ex.2


Your Name
Your Address

Date:

Bank
Bank Address 


Dear Sir,

RE:     CANCELLATION OF MASTER AND VISA CARDS


Pleased be informed that I hereby notice that I am terminating my cards with immediate effect. Kindly reverse the annual fees charged. The cards particulars are as follows :

Visa Cards                                  Master Cards
0000 0000 0000 0000 (Principle)    0000 0000 0000 0000 (Principle)
0000 0000 0000 0000 (Supp.)         0000 0000 0000 0000 (Supp.)


I regret for any inconvenience caused to you.

Thank you.



Yours faithfully,



…………………………..
Your Name
(I/C No.: xxx)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. If you need business to business debt collection visit dlrcollectionagency.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. After study many of the blog posts in your website now, and i really appreciate your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will also be checking back soon. Pls look into my site likewise and figure out what you believe. Slice invitation code

    ReplyDelete